Savoy Truffle only uses top quality water based stains for its furniture. The colour stains that we use reflect the look and feel of the furniture.
We are pleased to offer a variety of colour options and also combinations of the colours.
The photos below are a good comparison to how the colours actually look in daylight. Please do not try to match an existing colour that you already have in your home - it never works as you will never match an existing colour in an item that you already have. You should try to blend with an existing tone that you already have or look for a complementary tone in one of our wood stains.
Wood is a natural product therefore you will have unique knots, grain, textures, contrasts in the wood etc. Every piece of timber is individual. That is the beauty of a natural, rustic style product :-)
We use the same quality, heavy duty grade type of Pine for all of my products.
1. Rustic Grey - a clean, contemporary grey/brown colour. Neutral. Modern.
2. Double Limed White Wash - a bright, clean, airy white. Beachy, modern.
3. Walnut - a brown/dull reddish stain which shows the contrast in the grain beautifully.
4. Coco Black - a very stylish clean brown black. Smart and contemporary. Much more subtle than my Black. A very elegant colour especially when coupled with Double Limed White Wash.
5. Jarrah - more red than brown and a very strong colour. Bold and intense.
6. Double Funky Gibbon (on table top). A rich browny/clay earth tone. Very striking when combined with Double Limed White wash.
7. Maple - a yellow/brown, very autumnal and classic.
8. Triple Black - a contemporary, striking, rich black. Looks great with some
DUO COLOURS that work beautifully together:
Rustic Grey Top with Double Limed White Wash Body
Walnut top with Double Limed White Wash Body
Coco Black top with Double Limed White Wash Body
Jarrah top with Double Limed White Wash Body
Maple top with Double Limed White Wash Body